Sunday, October 24, 2010

Favourite Animal :D



The topic of this week is very difficult to me because I really love all the animals xD but talking seriosly I have two animals that I like the most... because of that I will talk a little bit about both but in the end I will choose one to work with because has been my dream since always!!

The first animal that I am going to describe is Raccoon.This is a very funny information but i love this beautiful animal since I watch "Pocahontas" when I was a little girl :) so with Meeko(the character of the movie) I end loving all the raccoons =P. I love their little face especially the black mask that cover thier eyes, I love their ring tail and their little nose. But mainly I love their little hands wich used to steal everything they found in the american yards xD

The second and most important animal that I love are the Raptors Birds!! In fact I like all the birds because it fascinates me watch them fly but if I have to work with only one I would definitely choose raptors bird principally with eagles. I find them so elegants and majectic. One of the thing that I am more attracted is their anatomy, great vision and the way they capture their prey.So working with them would be definitely a good way of make money and enjoy the life as well :D. My dream is work in a Rehabilitation Center making all that I can to return them to their environment. This animals are benefical to ecosystem balance so this is a good base to work in addition to save them just because they belong to the wildlife.

Finally I hope I could work in a place where I can take care of animals and return them to their natural habitat without any problem or even working to help them in general would make me feel like I am doing a good job.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Meeko!! it is so cute and funny! I remember it in "Pocahontas"!
    And your second option is very awesome. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete